For many companies, having an internal team to handle your technology is ideal. But what happens when your technical team is busy? They focus on large tasks-they don’t have time to run a help desk, monitor security threats in the network or manage projects such as moving to a new office or hardware and software configuration.
You need someone to do these things, but the question is…who are you and how do you find them? Many companies tend to think that the only real option is to continue working and shift the focus of the internal IT team, hoping that things will eventually be completed. . However, if you want to complete the task on time (which is usually the case), then waiting is not really an option.
Co-management services through management service providers (MSP) and companies that function as Managed IT Service Providers may be just the work that your business needs to carry out to promote projects that the internal team does not have time to carry out.
How can co-managed services help your internal team?
The co-managed IT solution is where the internal technical team is supported by the external team provided by MSP. MSP handles all the smaller daily tasks. These busy tasks are usually left aside when you are busy, while your internal team is responsible for large, high-value projects, and vice versa.
Co-managed IT services work because they relieve a lot of the burden on your internal team by taking care of what they don’t have time to do, but you still need to complete these tasks. Your internal team focuses on tasks that help you grow your business. Co-managed IT services allow them to focus on the overall situation, while we focus on daily tasks. Or vice versa. The whole arrangement is very flexible and can be adapted to various use cases.
The appearance of the partnership you co-manage depends on your business. However, MSP can help your business in several ways.
Pass low-level tasks
Just because a task is not directly customer-oriented or relevant to your business establishment does not mean that it can be ignored. You still need someone to take care of these small jobs because they will affect your business in some way. These can be jobs like the following:
- Manage your service desk. MSP is perfect for making your technology run smoothly. You will get a 24/7 help desk team. We provide various levels of service desk services according to your needs. You can choose to get 1, 2 or 3 service desk service according to your needs. The main benefit of this is that you don’t need to put pressure on the internal team to resolve printer errors or network issues.
- Install new equipment. You don’t have to delay acquiring and setting up new equipment that the team needs because the team is busy. MSP can enter and is responsible for installing and setting up new technologies.
Better monitoring and coverage
Unlike your internal team (more or less normal working hours), MSP is always monitoring. You can get complete network monitoring and coverage as well as 24/7 security monitoring. This means that if something happens overnight or on the weekend, you can find the answer without waiting. Once detected, it will be taken care of.
Increase in internal knowledge
What is better than a well-trained and knowledgeable technical team? Two, of course. With the help of co-managed services, you can add the talents of MSPs like MTS to your business. Since MSP’s customer base and the technologies they use are usually diverse, we often have an understanding of current and ancient technologies. A good MSP will understand the technology you are currently using and will advise on any existing or upcoming solutions that may help your business develop and thereby help you better serve your customers.
In addition to the knowledge we bring, MSPs like MTS often have an extensive network of technology partners that you can use. The breadth and depth of knowledge, resources and expertise that MSP brings is unparalleled.
Support strategic projects
This is where the co-management solution really stands out. An MSP like ours puts you in a good position to take on projects that you may not have time to do with your internal team. These projects will happen regardless of internal availability, or should set you apart from the competition. However, failure to receive successful support may mean things will be abandoned or hurriedly completed. Neither can serve you well.
These strategic projects can be one-off or ongoing plans. E.g:
- Office moving – As your business grows, sometimes the physical space you work in also needs to grow. We can help by setting up your new space, including wiring the office to meet network needs, setting up server space and getting it ready, ensuring that the work area has everything employees need to increase productivity, installing telephone systems, and so on. The more prepared your office space is before you move in, the less downtime you will have before you resume work.
- Wiring and wiring- Sometimes, you need to add capacity to an existing office. Whether it is adding a new telephone line or establishing an internal network, we will take care of your cable and wiring needs. Our experts make sure everything is in order and ready at all times.
- Hardware procurement, installation, configuration and post-deployment testing – When bringing new hardware into your business, let our experts handle the heavy lifting. Our technical experts will work closely with you to find technical solutions for your business and help you find the exact equipment that meets these needs. Once we help you determine the hardware you need, we will take care of all other tasks. We make sure it is installed correctly and working properly. We configure everything to work with your system. Moreover, we will conduct post-deployment testing to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
- Digital transformation – Stay ahead of the competition through digital transformation solutions that can help you run a more successful business. Through custom software development, we can provide accurate tools for your business. If you need to improve your online image, we can build dynamic, mobile-friendly websites that will attract the attention of search engines and promote sales. Moreover, you can use business intelligence services to make more informed, data-driven decisions. We can also create automated workflows to eliminate low-value tasks from employees’ lives. Automation eliminates repetitive manual tasks that hinder work that can better serve your customers.
- Cloud migration – Our cloud experts can transfer your business to the cloud to help you adopt new or fresher and more flexible business methods. Cloud solutions allow you to save money on traditional server space, enable you to work anywhere (even at home), and suddenly change the way you operate when needed.
- data migration – Moving data from one place to another can be a long and resource-intensive process. By seamlessly and safely moving data without causing downtime, we can free up some of your resources.
- Troubleshooting – Somehow it doesn’t work? We can focus on solving problems so that your internal team doesn’t have to spend a lot of time to wander through the often frustrating diagnostic phase when problems occur.
- Expansion or upgrade of network and server- We help you get a server designed specifically to meet your business needs. We also guide you through the entire process; from finding the ideal technology to preparing your server room. We can also upgrade your existing technology stack to meet your current business needs.
Why consider co-managed IT partnerships
MSP can not only reduce the burden on the internal team, but also help you create a more efficient business while saving money.
- Faster collaboration can save time. A co-managed solution means you no longer need to wait for something to be done. Since you don’t have to wait for your internal team to resolve potential bottlenecks, you can resolve issues faster. And, even better, you won’t wait until the internal team is free to start a strategic project.
- Save money. We don’t need to spend more money to hire more full-time or part-time staff, but let you contact the entire team of technical experts at a lower cost. When you consider that the average true cost of an IT employee is approximately $100,000, it makes sense for the entire team to spend less money. Not only that, but because you have enabled us to deal with issues when your internal team is busy, you can reduce downtime, potentially saving tens of thousands of dollars per issue.
- Flexible customized service levels, depending on your needs. We make it possible for you to get the exact level of service you need. You don’t have to choose from rigid plans, and you will end up with services you don’t need or need, but you can choose what you need. If you need level 2 help desk support, you can get it. If you need help with strategic projects, that’s fine. If you are embarking on a digital transformation, then we can provide you with guidance. It all depends on what service partners you want to manage together provide.
Want to provide better support for your internal team?
If your internal team feels that they have been pushed to the limit and don’t have enough time to complete their magnificent tasks, then co-management of service partnerships may be what your business needs