Voice broadcasting started in the 1990s and is a mass communication technology that allows you to deliver pre-recorded messages to thousands of people at once via the phone. Although political parties mainly use it during elections, the system has undergone tremendous changes.
Voice broadcasting has now become an effective marketing tool for enterprises. You can use it to collect feedback, share company information, or make sales.
If you haven’t started using voice broadcasting, now is the time to start. In this article, we will discuss what voice broadcasting is, how to use it, and its benefits. let’s start!
What is voice broadcasting?
Voice broadcast It is a feature that allows you to connect with people on a large scale. With voice broadcasting, you can send messages to thousands of people without manual intervention.
You can use a centralized system to pre-record messages and send automatic calls to phone numbers. The call recipient can even interact with the notification by typing keys on the keyboard. Your business can benefit a lot from voice broadcasting. The voice broadcast software will detect which key was pressed and execute the subsequent steps accordingly.
Main features of voice broadcasting software
Voice broadcast software contains multiple functions, including:
- Text-to-speech: It will read out the text you write during a call like a human. You can even insert the potential customer’s name and other relevant details to personalize the call.
- Dialer: This Power dialer Automatically dial the recipient number you entered in the system to make the system effective.
- Separate message for real-time call and answering machine: Intelligent voice broadcasting systems like CallHippo can distinguish between real-time receivers and answering devices (such as voice mail). Then it can deliver the message accordingly. For example, if it arrives in their voice mail, it can request a call back from a potential customer.
- Interactive voice response: IVR Allows you to interact with potential customers based on what they type on the keyboard after hearing your first message.
- Exit message: Just like The unsubscribe option in the email, The opt-out message allows the customer to choose whether to answer your company’s call.This helps to satisfy FTC Telemarketing Sales Rules.
- Real-time call forwarding: For potential customers who are interested in your offer or want more information, real-time call forwarding can connect them with the agent. This allows instant lead generation and increases the chance of conversion.
- Scheduling control: Voice broadcast software allows you to decide when you should make a call, the duration of your work, and even schedule multiple calls to the same person (a few days apart). This eliminates the need for continuous monitoring and makes the system more intuitive.
- analysis: This will give you a detailed view of the performance of your campaign. It includes how many people answered the call, how many people participated in the message, and how many people disconnected immediately. You can use this information to further optimize your campaign.
4 ways to use voice broadcast
Voice broadcast is a form of IVR (Interactive Voice Response). It can be used for many purposes, such as:
Whether you are planning to launch a new product or want to gain insights into what users think of your service, surveys can help.
You can use these insights to further improve your products and meet customer expectations. In turn, this will help improve the reputation and efficiency of your brand.
To conduct an investigation, you must record your question and enter the potential customer’s details in the voice broadcast software. The system will make a call and provide you with insights. Voice broadcast is best for conducting customer surveys.
2. Event invitation
One of the best ways to focus on customers is to hold virtual events or webinars to discuss topics that add value to their lives.
If done well, these events can help increase conversion rates. However, to notify or alert potential customers, you need a powerful system. Voice broadcast can help recall people who have registered for the event to increase attendance.
3. Appointment or renewal reminder
Subscription renewal is one of the most consistent forms of revenue generation.In fact, almost 65% of company revenue From repeat customers.
Through the voice broadcast service, you can remind customers of renewal, subscription, annual maintenance, etc. You can even set up questions for people who don’t want to renew: everything with minimal human intervention.
4. Promotion Update
How do you inform your customers about new product releases? Or sales? Well, emails are a good choice, but not everyone will read them. When you call them, they are more likely to listen to your offering.
This will ensure that they will not lose the offer or redeem loyalty points before the offer expires. In addition, when customers receive notifications about your latest products, they will increase their satisfaction and their urge to spend with you.
Benefits of voice broadcasting service
Now that you know what voice broadcasting is, its components, and the different ways to use it, let us see how it can benefit your business.
1. High cost performance
Imagine you need to call the workforce of thousands of customers. Combine it with the time required. Using voice broadcast services, you can eliminate all these requirements. It allows you to reach many recipients with a symbolic cost and minimal manual intervention.
The voice broadcast service allows you to scale up or down the scale of your marketing activities effortlessly. Even if you add more numbers to the call list, there is almost no difference in call charges.
3. Better productivity
When your agents are freed from the tedious task of calling customers, they can spend their time on more important tasks that cannot be automated. This means optimizing voice broadcast activities, analyzing performance, and facilitating the generation of potential customers.
4. On-time delivery
As mentioned above, voice broadcast software allows you to schedule calls so that your customers can get information on time. This is very useful if you run time-sensitive activities (sales, events, etc.).
5. Increase sales
Since more people may answer calls than reading text messages or emails, the chances of converting them are high. Interested customers can even choose to talk to human agents to speed up the sales process.
6. Improve customer experience
You can use a personalized workflow to provide a great customer experience for all recipients. With real-time user input and analysis, you can understand when customers interact with your message and further optimize voice broadcasts.
How can CallHippo help?
CallHippo is leading Voice broadcast software provider. CallHippo is trusted by more than 5000 brands to provide advanced features such as text-to-speech, call scheduling, number database and analysis.
You can even set up a voice broadcast system in three minutes. In addition, each call is as low as $0.04. CallHippo also provides advanced support to ensure you get the most benefit from your investment.
Voice broadcast software allows you to reach thousands of potential customers at the same time with minimal manual intervention. You can record a message and have the system send them to all your potential customers over the phone.
With the help of voice broadcast services, you can conduct market research, understand the needs of potential customers, promote sales, and improve the efficiency of your team.
Have you used voice broadcast? If not, why? Tell us your concerns in the comments section and we will be happy to resolve them!