In this tutorial, I will show you how can you jailbreak Android device without a computer so that you can unlock all the features and mods on your phone according to your preferences.
Do you know that Android phones come with endless possibilities for customization on devices? But unfortunately, you can’t access those built-in block that allows users to mod the device unless you have root access.
So, if you want to make any permanent changes to your device or want to access complete features of the Android, then you must jailbreak the device.
You can jailbreak an Android phone using the computer but it contains risks. Whereas, when you choose to do it using the jailbreaking apps, it is more secure and you won’t lose any data while rooting the device.
So, if you are searching for ways to jailbreak a smartphone without a computer, then this article has everything you are looking for.
Things to Do Before Jailbreaking Your Android Device
If you have decided to jailbreak an Android device, then there are certain things you need to do before doing this so that you can save your data if anything goes wrong:
- Unlock Bootloader
- Check the model number of your device.
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging
- Charge the device fully before performing the jailbreaking on an Android device.
- Enable the Unknown Sources option in the Security menu of your device so that you can install the app outside of the Google Play Store.
Best Apps to Jailbreak Android Device Without a Computer/PC
When it comes to jailbreaking the Android device without a computer, then my first choice is the KingRoot app. Using this app you can root your phone without the need for any PC. It is an Android device rooting app with high ratings and a million downloads.
Using this app you can easily root any kind of Android device. It can even be used by newbies. This app is free to use but the only drawback is it shows ads on the screen.
How to use KingRoot to jailbreak your Android phone or tablet:
- Download & install the app on your Android device.
- Now, you can access the interface by choosing the “Try now” option.
- Tap on “Get now”, then wait until the app finishes the jailbreaking process.
Framaroot is another best app to root the Android phone without a computer. It is a powerful app with an easy interface that makes it easy to use. This rooting app has a million active users which makes it a highly successful tool.
It has a unroot feature that can take back the whole rooting process. Framaroot is also a free app, and the bonus point is it doesn’t show any ads. However, you can only use it on Android 4.0 or above. To use this app you must have an internet connection on your phone.
Follow these steps to use the Framaroot on Android device:
- Download & install Framaroot on your smartphone.
- Open the app and select the “Install SuperSu” option.
- Tap on the Aragorn or Boromir exploit.
- Now, the app will root your phone successfully.
The iRoot app is a very useful tool when it comes to jailbreak an Android phone as it doesn’t only allow to root the device but can also unroot the phone.
It is compatible with most Android devices (v2.3 or higher versions). It works on all branded Android phones, such as Samsung, Sony, HTC, Google, etc.
How to jailbreak Android phone or tablet without a computer using the iRoot:
- Download iRoot on your phone.
- Once the downloading process is done, install the app on your phone.
- Launch the app > accept the terms & conditions.
- Now, wait for the app to load on the device.
- Once it is done, click on the Root button.
- Now, the app will start the jailbreaking process.
4: Kingo Root
Another useful app to jailbreak an Android device without a computer is Kingo Root. Users love this tool due to its faster features as it works faster than other apps. It is also free of cost but it will show ads.
You can use this app to root devices on almost all smartphones and Android tablets, even on the Nougat phones. Its interface is easy to use & gives fast results.
Here’s how can you use this tool:
- Download & install the Kingo Root app.
- Launch pen the app > tap on the Root button.
- Wait for the rooting process to get completed.
- Once the rooting is completed, you will get a pop-up message: Successfully Rooted.
- Now, reboot your phone and start enjoying the root access.
Though rooting the Android phone is not recommended by experts as it includes risk factors of losing data and bricking your phone, jailbreaking Android devices using the apps is a much better option.
Using jailbreaking apps is a safe method of rooting the device. Using these apps you won’t lose data and can safely access the locked features and configure your phone as a developer.
If you still have any queries regarding the jailbreak Android device without using a computer, then feel free to ask us on Facebook or Twitter.
James Leak is a technology expert and lives in New York. Previously, he was working on Symbian OS and was trying to solve many issues related to it. From childhood, he was very much interested in technology field and loves to write blogs related to Android and other OS. So he maintained that and currently, James is working for androiddata-recovery.com where he contribute several articles about errors/issues or data loss situation related to Android. He keeps daily updates on news or rumors or what is happening in this new technology world. Apart from blogging, he loves to travel, play games and reading books.