If you have accidentally deleted data from your Infinix phone then no need to worry. You can get back those deleted files by simply performing the Infinix phone data recovery methods.
Read this article thoroughly so that you can easily recover deleted or lost data from backup and also know few tips to protect your phone data from losing.
Now let’s move on to the solutions to know how to restore data on the Infinix phone.
To Retrieve deleted data from Infinix phone, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool will recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from any data loss situations in no time. Now recover your lost and deleted data in just 3 easy steps:
- Download this Data Recovery Tool rated Excellent on Pcmag.com.
- Select the storage media you wish to recover data from and click on Scan.
- Preview the files before recovery and choose Recover option to restore deleted data from Android.
Best Way for Infinix Phone Data Recovery Without any Backup
In order to recover deleted or lost data on the Asus phone, you can use the Android Data Recovery software, which is designed to retrieve erased/missing files from any Infinix phone.
It is the easiest and guaranteed way to recover the data from Android devices. No matter what are the reasons behind the loss of data, this Infinix phone data recovery tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as WhatsApp, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files, notes, and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can solve Infinix phone data recovery issues and recover data from the device’s internal and external memory as well.
You can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing, or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. To know how this tool works, follow this guide.
How To Recover Deleted Data On Infinix Phone[Manual Methods]
In this section, you will find different ways on Infinix Android phone recovery technique. So, go through the methods one by one and get back lost data from the Infinix phone.
#1: Recover Photos and Videos Using Google Photos
Google Photos is a pre-loaded app on Infinix smartphone which allow users to store photos and videos for backup purpose.
It automatically uploads some phone data when users connect to Wifi or mobile network. So you can recover your data from the Google Photos app.
Here are the steps below to recover lost data using Google Photos:
- First, launch the Google Photos app on Infinix phone.
- Search for the photos or videos that you want to get back on your phone gallery and select them.
- Then tap on three vertical dots located at the top right corner of the Infinix screen.
- After that click on Download It will download your selected photos or videos and save them in your phone gallery.
If you see Delete from device option in place of Download then it says that the selected photo or video that you want to recover is already available in your phone gallery. So search for the data in any of the album galleries on your Infinix phone.
In case if you want Infinix phone data recovery on the Google Photos app then you can recover deleted data from its Trash folder.
Follow below steps to recover phone data using Trash:
- First, open the Google Photos app on the Infinix smartphone.
- Tap on the three vertical lines located at the top left side corner.
- Then select the Trash option from the menu. Here you will find a list of data removed from the Google Photos app.
- Now select the data that you want to recover and tap on Restore.
By following the above steps you can easily restore the backup using the google photos app.
#2: Infinix Phone Data Recovery Using Google Drive
Google Drive is another pre-loaded app on Infinix phone where user automatically gets connected to this app while setting their phone using Google account. This app offers synchronization of phone data for backup purposes.
If you have turned on the option Sync of Google Drive then you can easily retrieve your lost data on your Infinix phone. You can launch this app on a browser or by installing it on an Android device.
Here are the steps below to access installed Google Drive:
- First, go to the Google Drive app and tap on My Drive.
- Then select the data that you want to get back on your phone memory.
- After selecting, tap on Download.
Now you can access your deleted or lost files from the desired location.
In case if Google drive app is not pre-loaded on your phone then you can visit this given website https://google.com/drive and select the data that you want to retrieve. Then tap on the download button. It will start downloading your selected files to the given location.
#3: Recover Deleted Contacts Via Google Contacts
Google Contacts allows users to keep a backup of their phone contact so that they can restore it later. It includes a Sync option to synchronize phone contacts. You have to enable this option to perform a backup system.
So if you have enabled it then it’s very easy to get back deleted contacts you’re your Google account.
Here are the steps below to restore the backup:
- First, open Google Contacts on Infinix phone.
- Then log in to your Google account and click on the option More located at the left bar of your screen.
- Now click on Undo Changes. On clicking, you will be asked for confirmation so click on Confirm.
- After this click on Accounts and choose Google.
- Lastly, tap on Restore Contacts.
In this way, you can perform the Infinix phone data recovery technique.
Apart from this, there are other ways too to recover contacts from Infinix phones. For this, check out this guide: Android Contacts Recovery.
#4: Infinix Phone Data Recovery From SD Card
External SD Card is used to adding extra memory storage to a device. Deleted data are not permanently removed until those files are overwritten with a new file.
So if you have saved your phone data to an SD card then you can get back those deleted files by simply connecting them to a PC.
However, if you don’t have a backup, then you can check out the other Android SD Card Recovery methods.
#5: Recover Infinix Phone Text Messages
As deleted files are removed temporarily, you can get back your text messages on the Infinix phone.
If you don’t have your text messages backup then simply contact phone carriers. As they have users related information such as call logs, IP address, messages, etc…
Or, you can use the Android SMS recovery methods to find out more ways to restore the deleted text messages on Infinix phones.
TIPS: Prevent Data Loss on Infinix Phone
Here are few tips listed to prevent data loss, you must follow them:
- Backup: Phone users must perform a regular backup to Google Drive. They can back up their important data such as photos, contacts, videos, music, or messages. It will help you to retrieve your phone data even if your phone gets lost. You can also use a PC or any other device to backup your phone data.
- Lock Screen: You can secure your Android phone data by setting up the lock screen feature.
- Check Twice Before Deleting Data: This tip is for the users who are anxious in nature and remain always in hurry mode to get things. So before deleting any data double-check the files.
- Encrypt Data: All Android phones offer encrypting data by using the Security and Privacy feature on Android devices. If your phone gets lost then also you can keep data safe.
- Eject memory card properly: Eject your SD card in a proper way as you may lose data and also don’t insert a corrupted memory card on your phone.
Recover Infinix Deleted Files: FAQs
1. Where is Recycle Bin in Infinix phone?
Recycle Bin stores the deleted files that have been removed from the phone storage location. It helps users to easily recover lost files from this bin but the Infinix phone doesn’t include Recycle bin feature. So it’s better to keep data safe by backing up important files to external devices, the cloud, or any other storage location.
2. Does Infinix have recently deleted photos?
No, Infinix doesn’t have a recently deleted photos feature but you can recover lost or deleted photos from Google photos or Google drive only if you have enabled a backup system.
3. Are permanently deleted photos gone forever?
If you have enabled Android Backup Service on your Infinix phone then you can restore permanently deleted files from your backup account. Follow the steps given in this article to restore lost files easily.
So this is all about how to recover deleted files on Infinix. Now you can easily get back your files by following any of the methods listed above.
I hope this post will be helpful to you. Thank you for reading!
James Leak is a technology expert and lives in New York. Previously, he was working on Symbian OS and was trying to solve many issues related to it. From childhood, he was very much interested in technology field and loves to write blogs related to Android and other OS. So he maintained that and currently, James is working for androiddata-recovery.com where he contribute several articles about errors/issues or data loss situation related to Android. He keeps daily updates on news or rumors or what is happening in this new technology world. Apart from blogging, he loves to travel, play games and reading books.