Easily Retrieve Lost, Deleted Photos, SMS, Contacts, Videos, App Chat History and more from OnePlus X/2/1 Phone!!!
Summary – Lost your important files from your OnePlus Smartphones? Accidentally or intentionally deleted your data from OnePlus X/2/1? Do not worry!!! Just simply apply Android Data Recovery Software and retrieve back deleted data from your OnePlus Smartphones.
With the help of this Android Recovery Software, you can:
- Efficiently restore deleted photos, text messages, contacts, call logs, videos, notes, tasks, audio files and much more
- Also recover whatsApp, viber, kik messenger, snapchats apps data
- Supports recovery of files from Oppo OnePlus 3, OnePlus X, OnePlus 2, OnePlus One and other Android phones/tablets
- Preview the recoverable files in demo version
- Compatible for both Mac and Windows computer as it comes separately for both OS
- 100% safe and clean and easy to use
As a new smartphone company, OnePlus has gradually made a great success and now they have uncountable users. More and more people are using OnePlus phone that offers various excellent features. Because of its portability, compactness and excellent features many people are using it to store data like contacts, photos, movies, songs, text messages, calendar, notes and many other important data that you cannot afford to lose them.
As there is a saying that every coin has two sides, similarly OnePlus Android phone also has two sides. One side if it has excellent features and specifications then other side it also has some downfall. The downfall is that users are facing data loss on their OnePlus smartphones. Well, it is true that data loss cannot be avoided because there is several reasons for the loss of files.
how to recover deleted data on OnePlus One?
well, it’s highly possible to wrong delete files on a touch-based smartphone. I accidentally deleted a bunch of photos and text messages when cleaning up my phone, coz the storage is not enough and runs slowly. Does anyone know how to recover those deleted data on OnePlus One?
– Original Post from OnePlus Forums
However, you are lucky enough that with the help of android data recovery software, you can effectively get back deleted or lost files.
OnePlus Android Phones Data Loss Scenarios List
Below find out different scenarios list through which users lost their data from OnePlus Android Device:
- Formatting – Accidentally formatting the memory card inserted within the OnePlus phones.
- Human error – Accidentally deletion files (videos, photos, text messages, contacts, notes, audio and other files) from your OnePlus phone’s device’s internal memory or Memory card.
- Improper handling of Android Memory Card – Using the same card on multiple devices. Removing or ejecting the memory card improperly from OnePlus Android device.
- Improper handling of Android Phone/Tab – Using the device’s camera even when its battery is low. Turning off the Android device while file transfer is in progress or while you are clicking photos. Performing Factory Resets of your Android tab/phone.
- Other Scenarios – Virus infection, file system corruption of your Android device or its memory card, Upgrading Android OS to latest version, etc
So, these are some of the scenarios lists where the user may face data loss from their Android device. In such case, Android Data Recovery Tool is required to Restore Lost/Deleted Files from OnePlus X/Two/One Android Phones, when data is lost or get deleted due any of the above-mentioned scenarios.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Data From OnePlus Mobile Phone
How File Restoration on Android Devices Work
It is a common thing that whenever the data is lost from android device, users think that the data is gone forever. This is because when the data is erased then it is not visible to users. But here nothing to get panic as the data is not lost forever but it remains in the device itself. One can get back the data but one thing to remember is that no new data should be added on the same device otherwise the chance to get the data will be deleted permanently. So its better to stop using the device and use some recovery software to restore the lost data.
In such situation Android Data Recovery software will be helpful in handling the situation because this tool is used to restore deleted data from any android device.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Files Deleted by Android Clean Master
Recommended Software To Recover Deleted Data from OnePlus X/2/1 Android Phones
Android Data Recovery Software is one of the powerful OnePlus Android phone Data recovery software which is used to restore lost/erased data from OnePlus x, two and one phones. Besides OnePlus, this is OnePlus one data recovery tool is designed to retrieve deleted data from any Android phones and tablet such as Xiaomi, HTC, Coolpad, Sony, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Motorola, Lenovo, etc.
The data like photos, videos, contacts, call history, documents, audio files etc is deleted because of several reasons. This software works best compared to other software and recovers deleted data such as pictures, videos, audio, contacts, text messages, whatsApp chat conversation, call history, notes, memo, documents and other files from OnePlus phone and also from other Android phones and tablet.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Note – Well one thing to remember is that when you want your data to recover, then it is recommended not to use the OnePlus Android device until the data is recovered. If the device is used then the previous data will get overwritted and there will be no chance to get back the lost data.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- The software supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option which allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee
Additional Reading: Best Way To Retrieve Deleted/Lost Android Memo & Notes Files
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from OnePlus X/Two/One Android Phones
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First, launch Android Data Recovery software on computer and choose ‘Data Recovery‘
Now connect your Android device to computer via USB cable.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device
After your device is identified, you will see the screen as below:
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
When your device is connected successfully, Android Data Recovery will show the types of data it supports. It has checked all types of files by default. You just need to choose the data type you wish to recover.
If your device is rooted then Android Data Recovery will give two options: Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Selecting Scan for all files will take longer time but it will scan the file thoroughly.
Now tap on ‘Next‘ to continue the recovery process. The recovery program will examine your phone first
And now your device will be scanned to recover lost data. This entire process will some moment so just wait and relax.
Step 3: Preview and restore lost data from Android phone
After the scan is finished, now you can preview the recovered data one by one. Here you should check the items you need and then tap on ‘Recover‘ to save in your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.
Also like and follow us on Facebook, G+, Twitter and Pinterest to get latest updates.