Does your Android system apps or files get deleted accidentally?
Are you looking for some easy ways to recover deleted system apps on Android device?
In this task, this blog will help you to explore different ways to retrieve deleted system files on Android.
Here, I am going to share all the possible manual solutions along with the best software solution i.e Android Recovery Tool. Trying those fixes you can make complete recovery of deleted system apps.
Best Software To Recover Deleted System Apps Or File From Android Device
You can easily recover the deleted system apps using the reliable data retrieval software like Android Data Recovery. This software is incorporated with the advanced modules, which completely scan your Android device and restore back the deleted system apps from it.
With the help of this software, you can even recover other lost or deleted data like songs, movies, video, text files, games, and many more. It even supports recovery of data from almost every Android Smartphones / Tablets released by LG, Samsung, HTC, Micromax, Sony, Dell, Karbonn, Acer, Huawei and other brands.
- Retrieves lost data from all models of Android devices
- Get back erased data from formatted memory card
- Restores lost images, audios, videos, call logs, personal details, emails etc.
Steps To Recover Deleted System Apps Or File On Android
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First, launch Android Data Recovery software on computer and choose ‘Data Recovery‘
Now connect your Android device to computer via USB cable.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device
After your device is identified, you will see the screen as below:
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
When your device is connected successfully, Android Data Recovery will show the types of data it supports. It has checked all types of files by default. You just need to choose the data type you wish to recover.
If your device is rooted then Android Data Recovery will give two options: Scan for deleted files and Scan for all files. Selecting Scan for all files will take longer time but it will scan the file thoroughly.
Now tap on ‘Next‘ to continue the recovery process. The recovery program will examine your phone first
And now your device will be scanned to recover lost data. This entire process will some moment so just wait and relax.
Step 3: Preview and restore lost data from Android phone
After the scan is finished, now you can preview the recovered data one by one. Here you should check the items you need and then tap on ‘Recover‘ to save in your computer.
What Are The Possible Reasons For Deleted System Apps Android?
Following are some most common reasons responsible for deleted system apps Android.
- Restoring Android Device: Accidentally choosing the “Restore” option can reset your device to its factory setting which can result in data deletion including the system apps
- Software Conflicts: System apps or files can get deleted due to software conflicts with the 3rd party apps installed.
- Virus Infection: Suspicious virus, Trojan or spyware threats may enter into your Android Smartphone or Tablet by various means and tends to deletion of infected files along with systems apps data
When your crucial system apps or files get deleted from your device, then it becomes a very disappointing situation for its users. System apps or files play a very vital role in managing and accessing data, thus it is very essential to restore those app or files.
After acquiring knowledge on what makes your system apps to get deleted from Android devices. It’s time to move onto the next section i.e how to restore deleted system apps on Android phone.
How To Restore Deleted System Apps On Android Phone?
Here you will get few methods, which can help you to get back your deleted system apps or files on Android devices. These methods work effective and have shown positive results.
Trick 1# Re-Enable Disabled Apps
Many times, it happens that some of the apps are disabled by users because they are not in use. So check your deleted app in the disabled app’s list to recover deleted apps on Android.
- Open Apps on your device after going to Settings.
- Click on the App icon to see details.
- Here you can see the Disable or Enable option. If the app is disabled then you will see Enable/Start option.
Sometime disabling the app also generates issues like system file is deleted or missing. So you need to enable the application to get it back.
Trick 2# Unhide The Hidden Apps
Another reason behind missing system app is that you have accidentally kept it hidden. So you have to make a check for the hidden apps on your Android phone.
The option of hide apps is usually seems to be available in the launcher settings.
- The first thing you need to do is open the launcher which is already installed on the Android phone.
- Now go to it’s Settings here you will find the Hide apps option.
- Hit the Hide apps option, and then unselect the apps which you need to unhide.
If you are unable to find it, then tap to the three-dot icon present at the top. Here you will get the option of Show system apps. hitting on this option will display all the system apps hidden on your android phone.
Step 4: If in case the app is disabled, option Enable is present over there. so just press it to restore deleted apps on Android.
Trick 3# Restore Deleted Apps From Google Play Store’s Library
Apps present in the Google play store’s Library section, are comes arranged in the order they are download. Recently deleted apps are present at the top whereas older deleted apps are seem to be present at the bottom.
So it’s better option to recover deleted apps and then re-install them back to your Android phone.
Follow the below given steps to recover deleted apps on Android.
- Open Google Play Store app on your phone. Now on its homepage top section you will see 3 Line icon, make a press on it.
- From the opened menu , hit My Apps & Games option.
- In the opened window you will 3 tabs i.e Updates, Installed and Library.
- Tap to the library tab, here you will see the complete list of all the apps which are accidentally got deleted. or you have previously downloaded it but now it’s no longer in your device.
- Now choose the app and install it which your wants to recover.
Why All Apps Goes Missing From My Android Phone?
If all your apps suddenly go missing then the reason can be the software problem. To make a check for the software problem on phone just start your phone in safe mode.
- Keep pressing your phone’s power button until you get Power off option on your screen. Now switch off your phone.
- After that make a long press to the “power off” button and then from the appearing menu choose the safe mode option. After entering into the safe mode if all the apps start appearing again then it mean you phone is running with the software problem.
How To Restore Deleted System Apps On Android Phone?
Some deleted application can be easily downloaded and installed from the Google play store. So don’t worry even if you losted up your system app from Android phone then also you have the chance to download it easily from the Google play store.
How To Reinstall Deleted System Apps On Android?
Here are steps to reinstall deleted apps or enable it:
- On the Android phone open Google Play Store.
- Tap to the profile icon present on the right side.
- Hit the Manage apps & device and then the Manage option.
- Choose the apps that you are willing to install or enable it.
- Hit the enable or Install option.
Well, system apps or files can get deleted due to several reasons but there are also some decent ways which can help user to recover deleted system apps from Android devices.
I have mentioned all the best fixes in this blog that can help to retrieve lost apps or files on Android.
Further, you can visit our Facebook, Twitter and G+ page and if you have then you can ask it over there.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.