Valorant is an online multiplayer shooting game developed by Riot Games. It only applies to Microsoft Windows. The public version of Valorant was released in June 2020.
So far, this is one of our most interesting games, but due to some bugs, heroic players cannot access the game.At the same time, when users try to start the game, they face Bravery can’t start to return 5 Wrong question.
If you are a brave player who encountered the same mistake, then this article is for you.Continue reading this article, you will find some reasons and fixes The brave cannot start createprocess() returns 5 problem.
Before proceeding to find the cause and solution, let us understand the meaning of this error.
What is Valorant unable to start Createprocess() returning 5 errors?
When brave players try to access the game, they will receive an error message that it cannot be launched.
This is the complete error message:
Unable to start*:
Riot Games VALORANT live ShooterGame / Binaries / Win64 / VALORANT-Win64-Shipping.exe” ShooterGame -remoting-app-port = 55944 -remoting-auth-token -ares-deployment = na -config-endpoint = https: //shared.na.a.pvp.net -savetousrdir -cultur = zh_CN -rso-endpoint = https://auth.riotgames.com CreateProcess() returns 5.
This error indicates that Valorant cannot be launched due to a software error or failure to log out of the account on another device.
error Bravery can’t start to return 5 It may also occur due to insufficient server connection permissions. Because this game relies on administrator rights to connect to the server and play the game online.
Let us understand more reasons The brave cannot start createprocess() returns 5 error.
Why has my bravery been unable to start without saying a word?
The reason for this error may be due to some system configuration problems.Here are some common causes that may cause Unable to start error in Valorant:
- might have Software problem Causes an error in your system.So first make sure your System driver Has been updated and is running the latest version system software.
- If the player Overclocking Their AMD or NVIDIA graphics card Then they may encounter the problem of unable to start error Pay attention to.You should try to restore GPU clock speed Under normal conditions.
- If the player is running their Valorant account on another device at the same time, then Unable to start error in Valorant Appears when trying to start the game.
- Another reason may be Pioneer Anti-cheat System Software Need to run Pay attention to On the PC.You should reinstall the software program and verify Unable to start error in Valorant Solved or not.
If by any chance the Valorant game crashes or does not work properly at startup, then Modify the graphics settings in the NVIDIA control panel. The reason for the game crash is that the graphics settings are too high. You can play games and play games on Valorant without setting the graphics high.
These are some of the reasons you are facing Cannot start Valorant returns 5 Wrong question. Now, let’s proceed with the repair…
How can I solve the problem that Valorant cannot start to return 5 errors?
Fortunately wrong Pay attention to Unable to start returning 5 The problem is not that complicated. You can easily resolve this error with some common fixes.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, make sure you are not currently logged into your Valorant account on another device. If so, please close the account from the device and start Valorant again.
- Restart the computer Then try to start Valorant. Because restarting the device helps clear system faults and errors.
- If restarting the device does not repair Pay attention to Unable to start returning 5 errors Message, and then try the following steps:
- press Windows + R key From your keyboard.
- Types of Net start vgc inside turn on: Run the fields in the dialog box and click Ok.
If the above method still cannot be solved The brave cannot start createprocess() returns 5 Error problem, and then seek the following solutions, can help you solve this problem.
Fix 1-reinstall Vanguard
Riot Vanguard is an anti-cheat system software that allows Valorant to run on the system. If this software fails, it will stop Valorant from starting.
Here are the steps to reinstall Vanguard to run the game on PC:
- turn on control Panel On your PC.
- Click on Program.
- Under “Programs and Features”, click Uninstall program.
- Then double click Anti-riot vanguard.
- Click on Yes it is Confirm the uninstall program.
Now, try to restart Valorant again and check Pay attention to Unable to start returning 5 The error problem has been resolved.
Fix 2-Courage compatibility
Sometimes, turning on and off compatibility can also solve certain problems.So here are two methods repair Pay attention to Unable to start returning 5 errors problem.
the first method:
- turn on This computer On your system.
- go with Local Disk (C:)
- Now go to the path folder below to get the Valorant files:
Riot Games>Heroic>Real Time>Shooting Games>Binary Files>Win64
- Then right click Win64 file then click characteristic.
- select compatibility
- Now also uncheck Disable display scaling on high DPI settings with Run The program as an administrator
- then click Application with Ok
After applying the above steps, you must wait and restart your PC. If this method does not work, follow the second method.
The second method:
- right click Pay attention to Install in your PC.
- Click on characteristic From the menu.
- select compatibility
- Then choose both Disable display scaling on high DPI settings And run The program as an administrator
- After selecting, click Application with Ok
Therefore, here we have to wait for a while, and then restart the PC.Finally, check Unable to start error in Valorant Is it fixed?
People also asked:
1. Why does my warrior display a black screen?
Most heroic black screen errors indicate Software error This may be due to Outdated graphics drivers or damaged Valorant game files.To confirm if the game file is damaged, you can Move Valorant games from hard drive to SSD. Here, the game file will be automatically verified.
2. Can’t connect to Valorant?
If you cannot connect to Valorant, then Restart the computer This may help you resolve connection errors.If your computer has a Active firewall then Whitelist Pioneer Anti-cheating and Brave From the Windows firewall.
3. How to fix the error 43 in Valorant?
You only need to perform the following steps to easily solve the error 43 problem in Valorant:
- Open for the first time AppData folder And delete yaml file
C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataLocalRiot GamesRiot ClientData
- Run now Value the administrator On your PC.
So this is all the information about the problem that Valorant fails to start and returns 5 errors on the PC. I tried my best to list the complete information to solve the problem that Valorant cannot start.
Make sure to follow the fixes given carefully and try to start Valorant smoothly on the system.
Thank you for reading!
James Leek He is a technical expert and currently lives in New York. Previously, he worked on Symbian OS and tried to solve many problems related to it. I have been very interested in the field of technology since I was young, and like to write blogs related to Android and other OS.So he insisted that at present, James is working on androiddata-recovery.com He has written several articles about Android-related errors/problems or data loss situations. He publishes daily updates about news or rumors or what is happening in this new technological world every day. In addition to blogging, he also likes to travel, play games and read books.